2009年5月4日月曜日

GOlden week 2

I had a part-time job from 10:00am to 9:00pm, today. In the morning, I, making stuff, have to lie in stocks for the day. Today is on Golden week, so I had to lay in stocks more than as usual. However, the noon’s peak came before finishing lay in stocks. The peak finished at past 2:00pm. I was sure that I could not finish making stocks, so I called a helper. She was going to work from 17:00, so it was good condition! She and I were earnest in working and managed to finish making stocks. In the night, the shop was not busy so much. After finishing peak of night, I finished working at 9:00pm. I was there for a while and talked. The mail came. The senior invited me to a bar, so I went there. I talked about for a 2 hours. There were kinds of people about job.
After that, May 5th is friend’s birthday, so we cerebrated on him. We went to Tawara-yama. However, I slept in the car. I was sorry to do. (179words)

0 件のコメント: