2009年5月1日金曜日

Essay2 Description of my treasure

In the world, each person has some treasure. The worth of the treasure is not different for each person. I think there are two types of treasure. They are visual things and non visual. I have visual treasure rather than non visual treasure.
My best treasure is photographs. I like to go on trips. Last summer, I bought a Digital camera. It is very convenient and easy to use. When I travel, I often take pictures. Photographs can remind me of that time. Photographs are color, so I enjoy looking at them. Whenever I want to watch, I can! Photograph is full of memories.
Print clubs are also my treasure. I often used to take them in high school them. Every event, I took one with friends. I made some album for them. It was our fashion. Print-club is the memories of my youth.
Another of my treasures is letters. When I was an elementary student, I often used to write friends letters during the class time. The content of the letter was not important, but writing was very interesting for us those days.
Friends and family is my treasure. When I feel lonely, sad, anger, happy and fun, they sympathize with me. I like to be alone, but I want to spend holiday or school life  with my friends and family. Thanks to them, I can enjoy holidays and my school life. I can’t live without them. If they were not here, my life would be boring! I wouldn’t smile and my expression is blank! I have to thank them. I want to be together if it bad things or good things happen my friends. I want to encourage them.
I want to spend more time with a smile.
When we become older and older, treasure will increase.
I want to be important forever. (307 words)

0 件のコメント: