2009年5月7日木曜日

GW in Fukuoka


Today,I went to Fukuoka by a car with my friends. We left Kumamoto at 6;30am because of thinking of the heavey trafic. The car didn't run highway but ordinaly road. I was sleepy very well in the car. I wake up myself. It took us 3 hours to get to Umi-no-nakamichi. It was for the first time to go there. The fee of entrance is 2100yen per 1 adult. We saw many fishes. We could see the show of Azarashi and dolphene. They are very cute and smart!
After that, we went to Marinoa City. I was the first visitting. There were many shops, but I didn't buy anything. I didn't find things I want.
We walked hard and we were tired, so we ate ice-crea of 31. The tastes I chose was new chocorate and new strawberry.
After that, we went to Tenjin to eat ramen. In Fukuoka, Nagahama Ramene is famous.
It was good! We left for Fukuoka at 7;00pm. We got to Kumamoto at 10:00pm.
I spent the good day! I want to go with toady's mambers.(191 words)

1 件のコメント:

Maiko さんのコメント...

Hi, Ayaka^^

I thought that you had a very good time in Fukuoka!!^^

Maiko