2009年5月5日火曜日

Golden Week 3

Today, I had a part-time job from 10;00am to 14;3opm. After that I had a circle activity. I ran to back home and went to a meeting place. Today’s activity was the recreation in a gymnasium. We separated from 6 teams. My team was C team! First, we played volleyball. Even if I did not touch the ball, my team won because my team boys have the good motor nerves. Next, we played basketball. I could play it rather than volleyball. My team was strong! The prize was green teas. We broke up there at 7:00pm. I had to wait for a car to make two round trips.
I talked and learnt how to play basketball for a while. I want to be better. In the baking car, we played the game. It was “Must not smile”. I managed to win! After that I went to Joyful to have dinner with circle girls. I was glad to enjoy circle members!(161words)
.

0 件のコメント: