2009年5月1日金曜日

April 30
Today, after I took second period, I went home to have lunch. However, I went to my pert-time job shop before I went home. Today's member of worker was weak on the skill of job, so I worried whether the job cease to function. First, it look like not busy, but it was different.
I helped them with wearing my dress and boots. After finishing, the time was 2 pm! I had third period. I couldn't attend it! However, this class don't call the roll first, so it was good!
I was hungry, so I and my Senior had lunch at Okonomi-yaki. It was delicious and made me feel full. After that my boss came back his job, and I went home and went to bed.
I got up at past 8. I had to make a report for English grammar theory. I faced in front of my computer. And then, the bell rang. I opened the door timidly. It was my coworker. He said that we was going to hold a farewell bowling meeting at Round 1 for my boss. I could not help saying "O.K.". This is why I finished making the report.
I gathered at 00;30am. My condition of bowling is not good. My throwing bowl didn't go straight. (231 words)
The time when bowling finished is 6:00am! I enjoyed today!

0 件のコメント: