2009年4月26日日曜日

My favorite desert

April 25
I had no jpb,so I slept till 3pm. I was going to sleep till that time, but the time was 3pm when I woke up!
I had washinton English School, so I wore a suit. I took made-up class. I have not taken class for a long time. I was nerves. However, I overcame with smile. I had good time.
After that, I went to the store where is near the my apartment. I bought a pack of strawberry and yogurt and gelatin to make strawberry mousses. This is my favorite desert! My mother used to make it for me and my sister. I listened how to make it. It was for the first time to make it by myself! How to make is very easy. First, I pure the milk of 100cc and gelatin of 10gram int the pot and boil. While that, I crush all strawberry by spoon. After soating I turn off the fire.
I put the crushed strawberries, yogurt of 250 gram and sugar of 90 gram in the bowl. And then I also pour the soating things in the bowl and mix! After that, I pour them into the mold and out into a refrigerator.
After that, I went to Airi's house 11;00pm. As soon as I got there, I continued talking. I had a lot of things I want to talk. We laughed together.
I spent full time! (240words)

0 件のコメント: