2009年4月9日木曜日

Starting classes

From today, classes have started since two monthes. The first class is Japanese and social. We study some dialect about Kyusyu. I am interested in it and look like easy to take unit. After that, I had lunch! I haven't eaten menu of school lunch for a long time. I ate deep-fried chicken -don. It is my favorite food in the school lunch.
Three period was social study. It looked like difficult, so I decidede not to take it. So. wednesday is only 2 period!
In 5 period time, I had circle activity meeting. Before starting it, I went home and went to bed. When I woke up, the meeting finished. I went to school and went to see everyone. everyone had dinnner in school dining room. I didn' t eat beacuse I ate there. I talked and talked. While talking, we were hungry, so we went to Rowson amd bought some food. Salada sapagety was over left!!
Before 9;00pm, I went home and went to school go jogging!
I was happy! (175 words)

0 件のコメント: