2009年4月7日火曜日

Wlcome freshman!

April 6th
Today was the last day when invite freshman to attend circle. Today's meeting time was 9:30! It is early!! I went to school but most freshman says that they have already entered the another circle! We were shocked. However, freshman entered 35 people finally. The goal of this year is 2o people,many people entered more than we had expected. We were very happy! After last invitation, we had a flower viewing. However, I had a part-time job. I couldn' t go it. A part-time job was not busy so much. It was good because the job have been busy recently.
After job,I went to have dinner with 4 coworker. In spite of midnight, I ordered a pork Kimushi set dinner and desert. I know it is the reason of being fat, but I can't stand for it. It is only today!! I went home at past 5. I went to bed immediately!
Today was good. too. (163 words)

0 件のコメント: