2009年4月8日水曜日

Karaoke

April 7
I have no school! I went to school to check my seminar and made school schedule. After that, I went to Sound park to do karaoke with Kagoshima friends. We sang as free time. We continued singing from 2;30pm to 7:30pm. I could stress-emission!
After that I went to English school. I went home and I had dinner. And then, my part-time job Senior invited me to go to karaoke. It is O.K. . I invited another my friend to go to Karaoke. She also go karaoke in the day. We intended to go 2 times! We are interesting!!
My Senior welcomed me by car. Next, we welcomed my friend. In the car ,there were 6 people. Only 4 people can get on the car! I f we can be found by police, we were caught by them and were angry by them!
We continued singing till 5:30am!! It was interesting, but We were sleepy! Thank you for spending together! (164 words)

0 件のコメント: