2009年4月14日火曜日

Eassay1 host famiy lettter

Hello! My name is Ayakas T. I ‘m a KGU and I’m majoring is English.
This summer, I’m going to stay at your house for six weeks. I will help your house work, so please tell me whenever you want me to help.
I have many hobbies. I like sports. I like both playing sports and watching sports. I belonged to the badominton club in high school, and Japanese archery in junior high school. I will introduce Japanese archery to you. Moreover, I like doing Karaoke. I often go to Karaoke with my friends. When I do it, I feel happy and refreshed. I always sing my favorite song. It is cute and happy, so I want you o listen it.
I live in Kumamoto, Japan. Kumamoto is humid. Kumamoto has many sight seeing route. Many people from different visit Kumamoto to see the sights. I want to guide you around Kumamoto.
By the way, I have several purposes to go to your country. First, I want to improve my English skill. I have been studying English for 8 years, but I can’t speak English fluently because I have no chance to speak English. I want to speak to native people actively. Second, I want to experience a different culture. I have never experienced a different culture. I’m going to eat special foods, to take part in special events. Anyway, I want to spend a full life. I’m going to challenge all that I ‘m given. I’m looking forward to seeing you. Thank you for reading. (256 words)

0 件のコメント: