2009年1月3日土曜日

New year's gift

I am twenty years old.I might be given it till this time because I become adult. I have been got it for twenty years. It is a pity for me not to get it from next year.

First, I went to grad father's house On January 1st. I was given it. We had lunch there. I ate a suop containing rice cakes which is eaten on New Year's Day, a deep-fried paty of fish paete,sea tangle and so on. Grand mother's cook is delicious.

Second, I went to cousin's house on January 2rd. I was given it again.

We enjoyed talking with relatives. We talked about Golden Week. The relatives said that we wanted to go Shikoku. I want to decide to travel there.

We watched the whole country high school soccer games on TV. My prefecture, Kagoshima, is wining and got the best 4. On January 11th the game is held. If they win, they advance the finals! Kagoshima Jyosei high school will win and give a victory. (176 words)

0 件のコメント: