2008年12月30日火曜日

Going back to Kagoshma

December 28th

I went back to my home town in kagoshima city after nine straight jobs from December 20.
I accomplished all my work. I was satisfied with the accomplishment.
I was going to take the fast train but I could not get up. I waked up at 10:00am, so I took the 11 :12 train. I got to Kagoshima at 12:30. My cousin came for me.
I went to cousin house and waited for my mother's coming for me.
I have a appointment of an alumni association of a high school. Graduated student in 2006 is about 230 people. About 40 participated in it. Everyone is busy because of the end of and the fast year.
I enjoyed myself it. I could met many friends whom I can unusually see.
The men danced and sang the Exel songs.
I wanted to go back home but I have an appointment the next day. I went back home by the last trains.
See you agsin next year. (169words)

0 件のコメント: