2009年1月1日木曜日

A HAPPY NEW YEAR

A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thank you for getting along with me last year. Please be terms on me this year. I 'm glad to welcome not so as to be illness.

I spent on the end of the year at my house. Our diner was the Nabe. I drunk the caktel. I ate a ice-cream and cake. I watched the Kou-haku Uta- gassen. The white team got away with the red team. It is the a four- straight victory.

The year changed 2009 from 2008. When the day changed to the next day, I was at home and did the power words. I had to finish it by December. It is the assignment of Reading class.

I couldn't finish but I finished it soon. I watched the TV count down. Many artist sang the songs. However the TV program finished before I knew. I went to bed.
Good night... I wish I could dream the good contents. (160words)

0 件のコメント: