2009年7月17日金曜日

singer I like

1. HY
HY consists of five people. Everyone is from Okinawa. They do not release a single CD, but they release an album. Now, they have four albums. I like all of those. I bought the fourth album. HY's CD is worth buying and listening. My favorite songs are "Monokuro (monochrome)" "Am 11:00" "canvas" "Mirai (future)" "366days" "tegami (letter) " and so on... I like the voice main male vocal and female vocal have. Please listen HY's songs at least if you have not listened those/



2.YUI
She became my favorite singer. Her voice is clear. She often play a guiter and sing at first term. Her hitting song is "CHERRY". I like "SUMMER SONG", I often listened the song in summer.
She is good singer song writer.

3.Ikimonogakari
I liked ikimonogakari from nineteen years old. When my friend sang ikimonogakari's song, I thought how nice it is ! The song is "Koisuru-otome (the loving girl)" . Ikimonogakari consist of two male and a female. The vocal is a female. She has high-pitched sounds, so it has difficulty for me to sing her song. Her voice is clear and steady.
(195 words)

0 件のコメント: