2009年7月16日木曜日

Osaka

On 13th,14 th
After taking classes, I went home and was ready for goin Osaka. Risa took us to the placing where we get on the bus. Tnahks for her, we got to be in time and cut the cost.
We got on Fukuoka bus for two hours. We talked and talked the time. After that we got to Fukuoka, we had the 45 minitues. We had dinner!
The aim of this time is Airi's taking visa in Osaka!! I went there together!!
After 45minutes. we left there and went to Osaka. On our way, we took two rest in Hiroshima and Kobe. The comfortable bus is not good and bad! The narrow space is not bod!
However we got Osaka at6:30 am! We looked for Mac and had breakfast. We made up and we parted from Osaka staion. While Airi took VISA, I went shopping.
After 1 hours, we gathered and went shoping moul,Hip five,. We look aroud all step.
And we went to Nanba by a subway!! We had lunch. It was Okonimiyaki! Nanba is great town. After that, We walked and walked. My foot had a pain. We back to Umeda and went to Hip five again. I bought four clothes. We had diner and got on the bus!!
We got to Kumamoto at 8:00! We had a good time.
After backion home, I took shower, and I wet school to take class soon! (238w)

0 件のコメント: