2009年7月13日月曜日

My fovorite movie essay6

I haven’t watch movie in the theater because I have no money and I have no time. There have been many movies which sound good or interesting, recently. For example it is “Yomei 1 month no hanayome”. Everyone says it is moved!! That is why almost watch movie by DVD at home.
My favorite movie which I have watched recently is “Maiko-han”. The actors are magnificent. Shiabasaki Ko , Tsutsumi shinichi appear on the movie. This movie is Shigasaki Ko went to Kyoto and become Maiko in order to run after lover!
“Maiko” is traditional culture of Japan it is good! The woman gained traning to become Maiko become independent. This movie concludes comedy and love, so it is very interesting! I laughed many times.
My favorite move which I watched in the theater is Koizara. Koizara became famous from the novel of mobile phone. I am also read the novel by the mobile phone in high school student. We can cry so much by reading it. When I heard that Koizara is released in the theater, I was happy. Aragaki Yui perform Mika who is the hero, it was good situation. If the person I love is said that you cannot live a few month and decided to breaking off without talking about his decease, I cannot endure! I want him to talk about all things. However, Hiro who is the lover of Mika is having wide mind, so he did such a thing! It gives us the deep impression.
I want to find the lover such Mika and Hiro.
In this summer, I want to movie in the theater!! (271w)

1 件のコメント:

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Ayaka.

I also don't go movie theatre so much. I usually watch movies on DVD. I often buy DVD. Because it is easy to watch whenever I wnat. Also I can watch many times movies which I like.

Toshi