2009年6月11日木曜日

To HIkari-no-mori

Wednesday is rainy continuing three weeks. After breaking up the circle activity, some left members went to Hikari-no mori to have dinner by a car. We ate a ramen. In the shop, we can eat as much as we wan to eat. I ate 2 plate of ramen. The taete was miso.

After that , a boy said to us," I treat us to 31(ice-cream)!" We felt more happy! Morever, 31 carry out tripl charenge campen! Of cource, we ordered one. And some of new taste is sold! 31 and OREO os connect! The taste is very delicious!!

and then, we loooked around all shop, but we had less time. The time when Hikari-no-mori closed came soon.

We backed near KGU.

When I went home, I met the some acquaintance. I invited drink party at the same apartment house. We toasted by beer. I don't drink beer... and we did the game drinking. I loose many times., so I drank many times. I didn't remember why I back home. I felt sick!! (178w)

0 件のコメント: