2009年6月9日火曜日

seminar party

Today, I went home at 9;00am. I hang over inperativity because I drnak till dawn with my friends. However,I had a prt-timie job from 11:00. ANd then, the new worker come to us and I had to teach how to work. I had a lower back pain. In addition to them, I lost a contact lens, so I put in an eye it. I was bod comdtion! I was hungry because I didn't eat from midnight. I thought myself I want to eat and sleep! As soon as I back home. I went to bed. When I wake up, it was 6;30pm. The time was the meeting time of seminar party.
Today, we had the first seinar party. Our class is Yoshida Yoshio. There were in Happy fish!. I jump up from a floor, I was ready for going out! I rode a bicycle.
When I got to there, everyone ate dinner. I always eat more than the otheres, but I don't want to eat mush and drink alchol. I ate many desrt. I enjoyed seminar party.(184words)

0 件のコメント: