2009年6月14日日曜日

Saturday

June13th
From 10;00am to 12:00pm, I had a experience talk of a successful candidate of hunting job(CA). Today's talk was ANA of three successful candidate! It was grate!! When I liste the repot, I was happy!! The sinior made a effort when we didn't see them. The talk was very good for me, of cource everyone. They taught us the smiling way, self- analysis wasys. My motivation was up!! I thought I also want to a cabin attendant certainly! I have to make efforrs!!
This summer is important!!

After that, from3:00pm, I had an examination of service. It was good because I studyed better than before.
I went home and cooked dinner. After that I and Ayumi went to Manga-tengoku because the friends waited for us. We enetered there.We was going to run for health, but we read many magazine!! I had many magazine which I didn't read before!! We were here for 4 hours. When we noticed, it was at 4 past in the morning!!
I spent the full time!! (179 words)

0 件のコメント: