2009年6月20日土曜日

This week...

THis week, I had drink party 4 times!! First, it was Monday for the circle in union. I wanted to back early as possible beacuse I want to study for the offical approval of secretary. I drank beer, so I felt sick! But, I got home at 23:00 past.
Second is Wednesday for farewell party of a part-time job. It started from 1;00 in midnight!! The siniors said to me "I kill you by drinking!" I wanted to die, so I escape case by case. I managed to escape! after that, the second party did. We talked about part-time job and love.
Next is Friday for the circle only girls drinking. I could eanjoy it! I didn'y have to drink by force. I talked the freshman.
Last is Saturday with friends. I drank with my friend, the friend's boyfrend and the boyfriend's friend. My friend's boyfreind's house was large! We did Wee, tennis, golf, ski... I drank slowly!
I was glad to be good terms on them.
I don't want to drink alcohol for the present!! (186w /total:6754w)

0 件のコメント: