2009年1月25日日曜日

Pollution

I introduce you things I study about polution in speaing class. Now, world happen somothing problems. For example , it is grobal warming.

1.e things that cause pollution is exhaust emissions, kitchen drains, garbage, throwing away trash in nature and making noises.


2Carpooling is an arrangement between people to make a regular journey in a single vehicle. There are some reasons. First, most have own car. Next, driving alone is more comfortable than carpooling. Last, driving alone can get to a meeting place directly from my house.


3 Many groups active to protect environment in my country. For example, it is environment


4 I don’t think smaller families do such thing. Everyone can save resources more.
I think it depends on, because if we don’t have passion for protecting from environment pollution, we can’t carry out action.


5.Landfill is an area filled in by garbage. There are in each city. I don’t think they are safe for the environment because landfill means the garbage still remain on the earth.


6.It depends on people’s active. I believe the earth will be cleaner and better than now.
We must think over about the earth problem. First, we must not throw trash away at the road or nature place. We are careful not to take a car, and we take a bicycle.  (226)

0 件のコメント: