2009年1月23日金曜日

Test of fall semester

Test of fall semester started. I have ten subjects this time. Test of three subject finished. The first day in test term, I have three test. I have to study to get all unit. if I get all unit, I can spend easy without taking many classes. I want to finish test term ,but I can fihish 28th of January! I can finish earlier thah I expected. Morever I can be the spring vacaton. Spring vacation of KGU is very long! It is for whole 2 monthes! I go to Australia for a month from 7th of Feburary to 8th of March. I am looking forward to goinf but I have nerves mind and hope. I have to prepair for going to Australia. This year, it cost me cheap price to go there beacuse of a strong yen. I can go by about 240,000. The people who went there last year was about 350,000. I was very lucky girl! I want to study English untill I go to Australia. (171)

0 件のコメント: