2009年1月28日水曜日

In the future...!

I n the future, I want to get English ability more. And I want to speak English very well.
Regarding career, I work at the airport.
Regardind family, I want to get marrid to lover by twenty-eight. And I want tomake happy family with three children and my husband.
After five years , I will be 24 years old. I think, first, I will not still maried.
Because I want to work still.
I will get social maners, and have higher skill of English. Also, Iwill work at the airport as cabin atendant. I will serve and help people who be in trouble with somthing.
Mrever, I speak to foreign in English.
I want to play my friend, so I will travell all over the world.
I want to become woman who is loved by any one! (137words)

1 件のコメント:

Maiko さんのコメント...

Your dream will come true!!
Good luck^^