2008年10月17日金曜日

The place I want to go

1. Tokyo Desny Land
I went there 3 years ago. I have been there tree times. First, I went with my family when I was seven years old. I remember what my front toooth was not. Next, I went with family when I was eleven years old. Last, I went with high school students as a high school student trip. I couldn't take adventure, so I want to enjoy taking all adventure and going shoping Desny goods. I want to take many picture with Desny character. This year Tokyo Desny Land welcome 25th anniversary. Service for custmer is the best in the world, it is said.

2. Austlaria
I took the exam for stuying abroad two weeks aog. If I pass, I stay in 30days. I want to study English by listening language the native speaks. I want to see kangaroo.

3. Osaka
I want to eat the home of Takoyakia and Okonomityaki. I want to experience the home of taste. Also. I want to go Itami Airport. There is an emploee dining room. The general people can use there and eat menu. I listened from teacher, "The food is delicious." I want to go early!!

4. Kaoshoma
Kagoshma is my home twn. I went back in summer vacation. I want to eat my mother' food. I want to see my old friends. I thought that the day when I went back there is in winter vacation, but I think over wheher I go back in Nobember or not.
(246 words)

0 件のコメント: