2008年10月23日木曜日

In Tenjin


19th
I went to Tenjin of Fukuoka with Airi by high speed bus. I got up at 8:00am and I took the 8;30 bus! We talked till getting there. I grow the happy tension!
First, we went to Tenjin Core. There were many cute and cool clothes. I want to get the most. We looked around all step and We looked aound again after we had lunh time. I bought a belt, a knit hat, a short pants, a skirt with a pattern of a Dalumatian, a gray turtleneck, a dress, a ring and neckress. I liked all. I spent mpre than 30.000 yen. Airi got Bag and a dress and so on...
We went to SORARIA and the town of underground, but all shop was closed because it was 7;30pm. We went shopping for there more than 6 hous. Wow!!
We could not go shopping, so we went to Keiko Park. We loooked over the bus time when we take. ANd then we noticed that we have only teo minites to take the bus! We hurried up. Run and run!
We were in time, but we have no enough seat. We had to seat separately.
I enjoyed going shopping well. I want to get the cort next! (211 words)

0 件のコメント: