2008年10月15日水曜日

Autumn

Recently, it has been cool. AUTUMN! I like Autumn. It is said that Autumn is the autumn of appetite, sport and reading. My best phrase is Autumn of appetite. I like eating.
Last Sunday, I went to orange and pear picking with English weekend member. pear was very good because it was sweet and big. After I ate a pear, I ate oranges, so I taste a little sour. I like pear the better than orange. However, a pear was too enough to us, so I ate only one. I enjoy eating the food of autumn.
Next, I like the sport of Autumn. I like plying sports, too. I don't have enough time to do sport, but I want to sport by finishing the season. Also, I want to go the mountain to see colored leaves. If I can eat rice ball at the top of mountain, I will be happy!
Anyway, I want to enjoy the season! (159words)

0 件のコメント: