2009年6月26日金曜日

the memorial days in my life (essay 4)

Everyone has many memories in there life, as you know. My most memorable is Okinawa trip in summer vacation in sophomore, because many things happened and it was the first trip with only friends.
I went to Okinawa with my friends who are the same department and the same class. I have been there before, but I can’t remember before because I was three years old. The trip was two days three days and we went there by airplane.
The first day, we had to get on the 8; 45 am bus for Fukuoka. To my surprise, I got up at 8; 43 am by friend’s call!! “Wow! Good-bye!” I said. The time of departure of plane is 11;45 ! I hurried to go to Suizenji station. Fortunately, th1ere were the train good timing train. I took the train and got off at Hakata station and I took the subway to Fukuoka airport. I got off and took escalator. And then, I got to the second terminal for ANA. As soon as I got there, I found my friends! I managed to be in time! I was lucky. We finished check in.
We arrived at Okinawa at 13; 30 pm. First, we rent a car. We went to Syuri castle and did the drive and went to a hotel.
Second day, we swam in the sea near the hotel. I wore the bikini for the first time! The sea in Okinawa is very beautiful. We could see many fishes out of water. After that, we went to Paine and apple park and Tyura-umi aquarium. The both facility was very good.
The last day, we went to Kokusai Street. We bought many sveniors. We intended to take off Okinawa, but the plane delayed about for an hours because of typhoon. It was happening for me because I had the plane after getting to Kumamoto.
However, it is good memories, now! To spend on summer vacation in Okinawa with friends, I think we are good terms on each other!
Morever, I liked Okinawa only for three days more. I would like to take a trip again!! (354 words)

0 件のコメント: