2009年5月16日土曜日

Welcome party for flesh men!

May 15th
The day, I slept less than an hour because I had important thing for me. I was very depressed.
However, I got up at 8 and went school and took two classes. After that, I went to a senior to talk story I happened yesterday. The senior was very kind, so I was very moved! I talked and talked till I want to talk. Thank you for listening!!
After that, I went to school and took a class of 4th. I thought whether I went to welcome party for circle flesh men or not. I didn't have energy. However, I decided to go it. If I was home, I will cry and be more depressed.
I went to wear a suit and slept for an hour. I got up and went.
Many people looked like happy, so I flelt happy more and more. I was given much cheerful.
Flesh men is cute and cool!! I want to be friend.
I didn't go s continuation of a party at another place because I have to go to Fukuoka. (181words)

0 件のコメント: