2009年5月15日金曜日

21 aniverzary!!

May 10th

Tomorrow,May 11th, is my birthday!, so my friends celebrated me. We had an appointment,and went to two cake shops. First, we went to 'Kazyu'(this picture). There is in Kengun. The shop is very cute and busy. We ordered two piece of cake of the different taste. They were chocolate and Monburan. Next, we went "chez Tani". There is also this shop in hakuzan. We ordered a piece of cake of powdered green tea and strawberry. We felt that "Kazyu" was nice for us to eat, so we back to "Kazyu" and we bought a role cake of powdered green tea.
We back to each house and went to Sayuri's house. We went shopping to have a Takoyaki party and my birth day.
I am living by myself, so I'm lonely, but my friend celebrated me.Thanks to everyone, I spent on having a nice day!! I became twenty-one years old. I don't forget flesh mind,and I want to be a person having more kindness and adult mind!!(175 words)

1 件のコメント:

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Ayaka!

Happy birthday!
Do you like cake? Are your favorite Mont bran and chocolate?
I like cheese cake, especially rare cheese.

Toshi