2009年5月29日金曜日

☆★Friday☆★


May 29th Friday


Today was very busy. After I took 2 calssses, I went to Airi's house to eat lunch and Eglish school at Kami street soon. It finished 2;00pm. I went back home and washed the clothes cleaned my room. And then I took 4 periods class. After that, I went back home, soon because I want to pack for going back home town. I looked for the paper on Internet. This is asking my mother, so I have to do! If I can't find the paper, I can't back home! I went to Suizenji station for buying ticket!


From 7;00p,m to 9;00pm, I had a drink party for thid grade girl of circle member!


This plam was planning beofre 1 month. I have to be attend it and want to be attndant.


The drink party was interesting. I heard everyone's recently news. I had much laugh.After that, we took Purikura.


I hurried up to go home because the last train was 22;09. I couldn' t miss the train! I managed to be in time

I got to Kagoshima at 23:30. I changed to the Kagoshima main line.
I got to my house! I am home!! (205words)

0 件のコメント: