2008年12月10日水曜日

What I did yesterday

1. taking classes
I took the two classes. These are "Japanese modern history" and"cultural anthropology". I must go to class! And, I must hand in two report by on 19th of December. I have to write!

2.going to Machi
we went to machi to buy a album file for birthday present. I asked about it. Thank you for giving the information. we could buy the file. And we went to MacDonald and had lunch. After that, we noticed it was 9th today. 9th sell the crepes by all 290 yen! How cheap it is!! Lucky!
I ate a crepe was dished up some strawberry's, moch, a ice-cream and chocolate souse. It was delicious.

3. coloring
I went to hair-salon to have my hair color changed. I decided to change from yellow brown to dark brown. I had my hair cut a little length.

4.English conversation
I went to a English conversation school. A teacher is interesting. I learned the glamor. After that, we deviated about helping money which the government give the citizen for help the economy. I don't agree with it. I think, before the government do the policy, they should make the rate of the consumption tax been lower.
The people had many opinions, so I came to learn English and the modern news. (222 words)

0 件のコメント: