2008年12月10日水曜日

Good morning!

Today's morning is very nice because I could come this class. I have not got up in the morning recently, so I don't come to 1 period classs. This is why I stayed at Airi's home to get up early.
I prepared for going to the bed soon, and I went.
I set o'clock 7:30 and Airi set 6:50. The sun appeared. The o'clock rang, but we didn't get up!
I waked up by Airi's o'clock,but Airi didn't wake up and she only stopped the o'clock. After a while Airi's o'clock didn't rabg. Next my alarm rang. And then, Airi wake up by it. I didn't wake up!
I noticed we did't grt up by myself alarm because I listened the sounds always. However, we could get wake up by the other people's ala8rm because we is not used to listeing the o'clock.
Anyway , I am happpy to come this class! (171 words)

0 件のコメント: