2008年12月23日火曜日

Vehicle I like

1. Car
I like driving with smoeone. I has a driver license, but I don't often drive a car because I don' t have a car and I' m living alone. I ciretatinly drive a car when I went back home to my hometown. I can drive if someone sit on the seat next to the driver, me. I want to drive by alone early. I like better only sitting the seat in car than driving. I can see a lot of view from the wondow. I like driving in the night.

2. plane
I like both riding in the it and watching it which is flying or is staying. It can transport many people or much luggage. Is is good and huge. I can watch the beautiful sky from the window if it is fine. Many business like ANA or JAL fly air planes every day.
I want to ride it early.

3. train
I used to take a trains when I was a high school student, because I was far from my house to my school. It takes me to get to the nearest station for 10 minites from the nearest staion of my house. I had a commuter pass.
A trains run faster than a car or a taxi. It is convenient for us.(218 words)

0 件のコメント: