2008年12月25日木曜日

Merry Christmas!!




I remembered this word, It is "Stop being mean to mean!"
This indicate "Ijiwaru-sinaide!" in Japanese.


Merry Cristmas ! Yes, today is X'smas, but I had a part-time job. I work at the pizza house. Pizzs house is the busiest in of year, so all staff must work. I worked feom 15;00. My role is the head of making. The role is to indicate pizza to make to the other making staff. I have never experienced Christmas in pizza house, so I worried about whether I can be qulified fot the head of making or not.

However, this year were not as busy as last year. I made some mistakes but I thought I worked hard. All staff worked, so I enjoyed! I had a good experience.I found the next year's aim.

After the job, we ate two halls of Christmas cake.with last time member. It is Chocolate and short. I enjoyed them. I was glad to finish today! (164 words)

0 件のコメント: