2008年11月25日火曜日

recently...

1. Japanese sweet
I like the Japanese food or sweet. I often eat western sweet,but now, I like to eat Japanese sweet. For example it is Dorayaki, sweet made of powdered green, a dumpling and so on...
Do you know "Getanha"? "Getanha" means "Kurobo" generally. "Getanha" is famous of Kagoshima. Getanha match with powdered green tea. Japanese sweet is not so sweet, and healhy because of low calorie.

2. spending money!
I have spent money much, I think. Takuma-festival was held this month, so I spent on money. Also, I bought many clothes for winter, and I am going to buy a few cort. Morever, I went to kagoshima and Osaka this month. It cost me the transportraion expense to go there. Shinkansen is fast, but a little expensive. I must save money! I make money!

3. homework
I do not cacth up with school homework. I must do power wrods, keeping blogs, writhing three report, Reading's homework and studying TOEIC. I will catch up with all homework. I try to finish by thisweek!
(177words)

0 件のコメント: