2008年11月25日火曜日

Osaka-1


From last Friday to Monday, I went to Osaka with my mother and relatives. I decided to go to Osaka last week . My mother and relatives were going to attend wedding ceremony of their cousin, so I followed.

After 2 period of Friday, I went to home and prepared the trip. I hurried up for the train. I had to join in Kumamoto, so I could not be late. However, I took a mistake. I took the train a hour early. I waited for them in Hakata. We must cahnge the train(Shinkansen) at the Hakata. We took Shinkansen from hakata to Shin-osaka. I could meet my mother and relatives.

Shin-osaka is very urban. Many train ran. Only I stayed at my cousin's house. The other person stayed at the hotel. I did not make a reservation of hotel.

Second day, we gathered and we went to Universal Studio Japan. It was the two times visiting.

We went to some of attractions. I and my cousin took a jet coaster. I was very happy to take it. I like it! I could see child of my cousin and the wife. I bought some of souvenirs.
My cousin and I went back to cousin's house. Mother and relatives went to Kobe for wedding ceremony in the next day. (221 words)

0 件のコメント: