2008年10月30日木曜日

Today!

Today, I have 2 class. I usually have 3 class on Wednseday, but 3 preiod gave no lecture. After I took lecture by 2 perid, I went to cercle member's house with some freinds. The friend is very kind. We went shopping to make linch. We dicided lunch was "pork-don". We bought only onions and porks. We made it at the his house. It looked very nice,and was very delicious. After that, we watched DVD. However, I had to do Movie-review homework, so I done with it while friends watched. He borrowed me his personal computer, so I cuold do homework. I appreciated that. After I finished, we went to circle avtivity. Today's circle meeting is last including third garde.
And we went to Toroku park and do spmething sport and ate lunch box of Hot-Mot.
I enjoyed on wednseday. (146 words)

0 件のコメント: