2008年11月1日土曜日

Takumas- festival!!


From 31th of October, Takuma festival began. Yesterday, we preparated for festival and had no school.
First day, bueing stared from 11;00. I thought our food don't sell,but food sold out with unexpected result. At the night, I did "power-words" and a cirvle member's house went and taled. I intended to go back home in that day, but I tend to be sleppy and the meeting time of our group was at seven. I got up at 5:30 and took in a shower. I made -up and went to school.
Second day, buying started from 9:00am. Many people bought our food. Thanks to buing, we reached more than 300. At the night, we did a dish served the pot and druak alchole. We laughed many time. Kimuzchi-nabe was very hot and delicious. I went home at midnight.
By the way, I ate a lot of kind of food was served by each circle while I sold
. I ate ice-cream pan fried ,Takoyaki, warabi-mochi, tapioka-juice and curry nun and so on...
All food was delicious. Especially, I liked warabi-mochi, Takoyaki and ice-cram pan riced. I became repeater. (199 words)

0 件のコメント: