2008年10月5日日曜日

The Parade in the city!

Today, the parade of our university in the city was held. The purpose is to advertise Takumasai. The meeting time of our circle was 7:00, but I got up at 8:30.Wow!! Girls must make up and wear the cloth! We need to enough time to prepare. I thought I didn't participate in the parade because I was not in time.
I ran and go school. I knew the time when we finish preparing was 10:30. I was relived.
We walked to the Shirakawa Park though Hujisaki temple. And then, from there we walked to Shimo Street, and we backed to Shirakawa Park. We must not eat and drink except in Shirakawa Park, so we were very thirsty. The siniors came to us to cheer up and brought then cold drink to us. We was very happy! We took many pictures!
The time was very longer from after the finishing ceremony to move.
We waited about 1.5 hours. We got to 5:30 pm. I was very hungry.
At 7:00pm we gathered in front of Daiei. We drank a lots. (178 words)

0 件のコメント: