2008年10月8日水曜日

My Moday's class

1period
First is Amirican history. I took English history last semister. The main of the grade is the particioation percent. We can be absent from class three or fore times, I think. The content is diffidcult. We can bring the textbook or print when we take the test.

2 period
Second is Ameria literature. A teacher explain each writer to us with textbook or print. After we listened what teacher siad, we watch the DVD in English. However we don't have time, we can't all scene. This class is interesting.

3 period
Third is the theory of understanding of different communication. It is alike the teory of understanding of different culture. I can know many diiferent communication. We have no textbook. We can't cost. I want to know more.

4 perood
Last is physical. It is diffrent for me. I was a humaniitues course, so I did't study science so much. However, What a teacher said is good! This class is not particioation. (167 words)

0 件のコメント: