2008年7月2日水曜日

My summer vacation plan

have many joyful summer vacation plans. First, it is traveling. I intend to go to Okinawa with Airi and Manami. Now, we are planning what we do. Also, I will travel anywhere as circle activity. Today, we decide if where we go at meeting.Second, I will back hometown, Kagoshima. I will see my old friends and I spend with friends. Then, I intend to gather with friends of KGU in Kagoshima. We want to see fireworks of "Kinkou-wan fireworks display".Third, when I am free, I have many part-time jobs. If I travel, I need much money. I want to make money as possible and I want to save money.Lastly, I do study English everyday. I should get English skill more. I want to go the sea, to eat shaved ice, to watch beautiful stares.In any case, I am looking forward to coming summer vacation. I hope I enjoy myself vacation better than last summer vacation. (162words)

0 件のコメント: