2008年7月1日火曜日

Essay1-6 Movire Review

I like to watch movie. However, I don’t watch movie in a cinema much because I don’t have enough money. I am living alone, so I have to manage on a small budget.
The modern era, if I can not watch movie in a cinema, I can watch movie at home, by using DVD or Video. I sometimes go to “Tsutaya” or “Screen Boo” to borrow DVD I want to watch. At “Screen Boo”, we can borrow a DVD or a Video of an old work by 1yen on 1st ,1st, 21st, of every month, provided that you have member’s card. That is why I often go there on 1st, 11th, 21st, have recently watched “Sonotoki-ha-kare-ni-yoroshiku” at my friend house. I was moved. The end of the story was happy, so I was happy, too.
 However, I think we had better watch in a cinema I have some reasons. First, we can watch on a big screen. Second, we watch by big sound. Third, we can watch faster than everyone who watches movie on DVD or video. About watching in a cinema, there is a bad point. It is that some people feel displease when around people make noises. We must keep some rules on watching movie.
I watched “Koizora” in the cinema last. I was very sad and I cried a lot. Around people cried, too. Yui Aragaki is very cute on the screen. I want to watch again.
I want to watch “Hanayori dango but the first thing I want to watch in a cinema. I want to make good use of the lady’s day or the night show. (271words)

0 件のコメント: