2008年6月2日月曜日

The worst day in my life Eassy-5

The worst day in my life is last Monday(May 27th). That day, I prepared for going a part-time job.
I noticed that there was the c-mail and the receipt of mobile phone. They were from my mother. I was surprised to look at the content of c-mail, and I called my mother soon. I couldn't believe my ears. The news from my mother was grandfather's death. I cried for grief while I listened to what my mother said.
My grandfather was hospitalized for cure the disease, and left hospital without recovering completely. Then his condition was worsened. I didn't think he died because he looked like healthy. I was shocked at the news.
My mother told me to back to Kagoshima tomorrow because the fast ship didn't move any longer today and we couldn't see my grandfather. Grandfather's home is Tanegashim in Kagoshima. I fulfilled the day of a part-time job, having grief heart. As soon as I back to my apartment, I prepared for backing Kagoshima. I remembered the memory with my grandfather.
Next day, I got up early and took the train and Shinkansen at after nine. I arrived at Kagoshima station, and I took my father's car to go the port. My mother went to Kagoshima on the morning early. We got to Tanegashima and took the bus by grandfather's house.
I took a lot of kind of the vehicle.
We got to the house and my heart swelled with grief again. I looked at lying face of grandfather. I cried again! I was very sad!
I don't forget my grandfather who is in the heaven. (281 words)

0 件のコメント: