2008年6月4日水曜日

Myself introduction Essay1

Hello! Nice to meet you. My name is Ayaka. I come from Kagoshima of Japan. In fact, I’m from Kagoshima of Japan, but I ‘m living in Kumamoto to go to Kumamoto Gakuen University.
I 'm living alone. I’m sophomore and twenty years old. My birthday is May 11th. I have four momebers in my family. How many people dou you have in your family?
My hobby is to do karaoke, to talk with friends, to watch many sports game like soccer, volleyball, swimming. When the Olympic is held, I'm excited. Also, I like to play sports. When I was a high school student, I played badominton. I don’t play any more, now. My special ability is having good handing. My favorite food is ice-cream. I can eat the most food, but I have some food which I wouldn't like to eat. They are cheeses, raw tomato. Please tell me about you, too.
I have what I want to do. It is going to Disney Land, traveling abroad, dancing, eating a lot sweet, getting 600 score of TOEIC at least and taking many license.
This time, I will be staying at your home for six weeks. I can say some reasons which I decided to do home stay.
First, I want to go to the countries which have English as mother language. Second,
I want to improve by listening to the conversation which the local people speak at the local place. Finally, this reason is the most important and bigger for me, I want to speak English fluently. That is why I 'm going to do my best.
By the way, I have questions. What are there anything attention point about doing home stay at your country? And what dose your family have the rule of our family which I have to obey? If there are some advice, please tell me in advance when I arrive at your home. I’d like to get along with you! I’m looking forward to seeing you. Thank you for reading my letter. Good-bye!(348words)

0 件のコメント: