2008年6月17日火曜日

My intrduction in 2028

In 2028, I will become forty years old! I don't want to be forty years old in fact.
First, I will got married with a lover already and have three children. Twelve years will have passed since I got married. The children will become teen ager.
Then the older is a beauty daughter. The middle is naughty boy. The younger is cute daughter. My husband is gentle, interesting and he loves me.
Second, I will be able to be compatible house work and my job. I must be working at the air port. I love to watch the flying airplane in the sky, so my job must be doing hard and lovely, still. I must be having many the younger and teach them a lot of something they do not know. After working, I go home and prepare for dinner. If I can’t prepare it because of my work, the children help me. Children is age which they do something almost. When I have no my work, I clean all of house or doing liking or sleep till I want to.
Third, I think my liking will change. For example, I like meat better than fish, now. However, it is said the ager become to like fish better than meat. That is why I may like fish better than meat. Also, I may have other new liking. For instance, it is flower arrangement, a cooking class.
I can say only this. I study English hard any more, and I am very good at English. I want to study something to be useful, everyday. Then I want be a nice woman without forgetting thanking heart.
Please be alive and enjoy my life. (283 words)

0 件のコメント: