2008年6月18日水曜日

Driving

I went to the circle room after school yesterday. There were many people there. I talked to the third sinior. And three sinirs and the younger and I went to have dinner at "Jolly Pasta". When I finished eating, the forth sinior came to us. Foe a while we were invited us to driniving! Of cource, I joined! First, until two of forth sinior come, we palyed game! The rule of game is which can arrive at the convenient store of SEVEN ELEVEN near the KumamotoStation. One team can only turn to the light, the other can only turn to the right. My team is tturning to the right. My team could got to the goal soon. We won!
After that, We picked two sinior up and went to Asikita! We passed Uto, Ogawa, yatsushiro... at last, we got to the gool! It is the sea! Stars couldn't be seen because it was cluody, but we felt that the summer come soon.
I was happy to see the forth sinior and to go driving! I want to go again.(180words)

0 件のコメント: