2008年5月2日金曜日

terrible the top of making

April 26th, I went to Shimo street to get done with a business. After getiing done with a business, I went to Koube RANDA. It is the shose shop. I seeked after a pair of shoes I liked two weeks ago. I was in about buying the shoes, but I dedided to buy the shoes. A pair of shoes is white and have a high heel. I was very happy.
After then, I went to a part-time job right now. I don't have a prat-time job in Saturday, but I had. I heard the job in Saturday is not busy so much, but the telephone continued to ring many times. What is called, it was a peak time. I made dough. the top of makeing is terrible, I think, because the person direct that you make this or that. Therefor the maker use idea of head. Today was the most busiest day in I worked till now.
However I could do my job without missing.

0 件のコメント: