2008年5月1日木曜日

Getting along well with girls


We,Second grade gairs of cercle members get, alog well.



On April 25th, we went to Yatsusiro of Kumamoto to eat grilled slice of meat. Te reason why we went to Yastushiro allthe wey in spite of Yakiniku shop being in Kumamoto city is. It is a mem mber of cercle,Kasumi, works there as a prat-time job. We got on the train and got off at Ogawa station. For a short while, we went to shooping, but I did't buyb anything.



Then we went to Yakiniku Nabeshima by two car. We ate till being full. It was very delicious. The orner of shop served us ice-cream and soft-drink.



We talked about love. A girl looked very happy.


We had surprise plan. It was elebrating Mikako's birthday. Her birthday is April 28. We took her out to Wash room , while we set the birthday cake by lighting 2o candles.


After we was ready, we called back. When she backed, we sang a birthday song with everyone.


I looked she was very suprised at a spectacle. She put out a candle. I was glad to her joy.


We ate the cake.


I had a pleasant and substantial evening. Some of them went to Karaoki, but I didn't go it because I had business next day and had homeworks I had do hand in next day.


0 件のコメント: