2008年5月12日月曜日

Golden week 1

On third of May, I had a prt-timr job from 10;00 am to 17:00pm. I don't overslept.

That day, my family came from Kagoshima and stay night one day. Until I finished my job, my father and mother went to Kumamoto cathle. My sister styed my apartment.

When I walked to back home, I saw police men and a few patrol car. Then I was stopped by policeman not to enter over there. However, there is my aprtment over there. I want to back home, so I said to policeman. Then, policeman took me to my aprtment. The reaoson of traffic closed to traffic is a Tosa dog! Tosa dog ran away in house next to my aprtment.
A reporter came to take the video. I could watch the Tosa dog. After that The dog was catched.

For short a while, father and mother came. We went to "zyuttoku-ya".

0 件のコメント: