2008年5月14日水曜日

A memorabe day in my life

A memorable day in my life is school trip in high school. In these days, we intended to go Paris and London first, but the plans called off because there was terrorism in Europe. This is why we decided to go to Tokyo and Nagano.
First, we went to Tokyo by airplane and went to Nagano by bus. First day finished only the movement. Second day and third day, we skied. It was first experience for me to ski, so it was difficult to ski. I thought skiing was not fun, but I understood skiing fun. I fall down many times, I try to ski again and again so, I got to technique to ski well. I could ski fluently at course. I enjoyed skiing very much!
Fourth day, we back to Tokyo at the morning and we went to Tokyo Disney Land in the afternoon. I took three entertainments. The funniest entertainment was "sprash mountain". I want to take entertainment more, but we don't have enough time. I could buy some presents for myself and my family. And I watched a beautiful parade. It was dark, so illumination was very nice. Every one was satisfied with that day at the backing bus.
Last day, we went to Odaiba. We visited Fuji TV broadcasting station. We took many pictures with friend. The wind was very strong in Tokyo. My hair whirled about in the wind.
At afternoon, we went to Haneda airport to back to Kagoshima. I want to finish school trip. I enjoyed spending 4 nights and 5days. I want to ski and go to Tokyo Disney Land. (268 words)

0 件のコメント: